You are invited to share in a very, special event experience - Divine Feminine.
Divine Feminine is a pioneering event that offers women the tools and resources to bring greater health, creativity and fulfillment into their lives through a deeper understanding of the ancient mysteries of womanhood. Divine Feminine is for all women who want to bring deeper meaning, authenticity and pleasure into their lives.
Divine Feminine Speakers – Inspired Women
Divine Feminine brings together some of the leading teachers and speakers from the great traditions of Tantra, Yoga and Mindfulness. Therapists from the field of psychology, specialising in intimacy, relationships, sexual healing, women’s health and art therapy. Specialists in change, transformation and self-discovery. Healers, authors, performers.
When you come to Divine Feminine YOU will
• Explore pleasure, intimacy, passion and inner wisdom, with Diane Riley, leading sacred sexuality and Tantra expert
• Experience your own voice as a powerful tool for healing, transformation and self-expression, with Ganga Karen Ashworth, charismatic singer and transformational voice coach,
• Nurture yourself and take away a portable tool kit of self-care practices, with Eve Grzybowski, Australian Yoga legend
• Transform and heal through rhythm and sound with Jane Elworthy, sound healer
• Deepen your connection to the power and mystery of the sacred Feminine energy that inspires, heals and transforms, with Wendy Batchelor, change and transformation specialist
• Learn the secrets of our cyclical nature, with Maree Lipschitz, Women’s Mysteries specialist
• Learn techniques to access your creativity, with Sally Swain, Creativity Coach
• Find out how to utilise feminine and masculine energies to create a more meaningful life, with Martina Hughes, gifted Tantric teacher
• Reveal the Wisdom Body that lies below our conditioned and unconscious patterns of thinking, with Sal Flynn, mindfulness expert and gifted Yoga therapy educator
Who Should Attend?
The first 20 women to book will receive a free e-book, including 'Feel Fabulous, Frisky, Feisty and Focused', by Maree Lipschitz, self-care tips from Eve Grzybowksi, Tantra secrets from Diane Riley and much more!
If you are a man reading this, please share this with those special women in your lives.
Date: 7 - 8 March 2015, 9am - 5pm
Venue: Amora Hotel, Sydney CBD
Cost: $350 early bird