Certificate in Clinical Ayurveda with Dr Rama Prasad
Presented by: Enlightened Events
Become an Ayurvedic Lifesytle Consultant by undertaking the Certificate in Clinical Ayurveda.
There are only two places left for this course!
This is a wonderful opportunity for Yoga therapists and teachers to gain a deep understanding of the principles and practices of Ayurveda so you can use them to enhance your clients’ health and wellbeing. The skills you learn can easily be incorporated into your Yoga therapy practice and your Yoga teaching and will improve your ability to assist your clients to heal more effectively and holistically by offering constitutional, nutritional/dietary, purificatory, culinary and other lifestyle advice.
• Clinical application of constitutional analysis.
• Ayurvedic physiology: bhutas, gunas, doshas, srotas, agni, ama, kalaa, ritu and rasa.
• Integrated etio-pathology: how ayurvedic concepts explain inflammation, depletion and autoimmune disease.
• How the mind and body interact during wellness and illness - Yogic psychology.
• Dissolving stress and the subconscious stress phases of all major disorders.
• Doshic diagnosis.
• Tongue Diagnosis: precise analysis of health and illness from the tongue.
• Healing with routines.
• Introduction to clinical herbalism and ayurvedic holistic nutrition
• Healing with food: reversing age, removing disease with applied yogic and ayurvedic methods of diet.
• Clinical session and treatment planning suitable for yoga teachers and therapists.
• Earn CPD points
Dr Rama Prasad
Dr. Rama Prasad is one of Australasia's leading Ayurveda physicians and educators. He has been teaching, presenting, researching and learning and practicing Ayurveda internationally for over 36 years. Both locally and internationally he has trained thousands of practitioners. He has conducted this course more than 20 times throughout Australia.
Dr. Prasad's teaching style is inspirational and enlightening. He is extremely passionate about Ayurveda and you are guaranteed to learn practical skills and knowledge from the first moment of the course.He has organised and has been part of over 2 dozen international Ayurveda and Yoga conferences in India and Australia. In his Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne clinics, he specialises in "stress and its effect on the body" and uses effective mind-body treatment techniques. Currently he is working on a number of projects internationally, including an Ayurveda dictionary, an interactive online health training software, a "The Story of Ayurveda" exhibition material and an Ayurveda eco-health farm in Australia. He is part of a vibrant Ayurveda community with passionate professionals and participants in Australia.
Contact us to find out more and receive a course brochure.
Book now to secure your place in this exciting new course! Places won’t last long!
This 12 day course is conducted over three modules:
Fri 15 – Mon 18 May 2020
Fri 28 – Mon 31 August 2020
Fri 2 – Mon 5 Oct 2020
Cost:$2750 for the next 5 people to enrol.
$3000 for the final 5people to enrol.
The Centre, 14 Frances St, Randwick, NSW