Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy Gold Coast Intensive
Presented by: Enlightened Events - Leaders in Yoga Therapy Education. Learn from World class teachers.We are looking for Yoga teachers who truly care and are driven to making a difference by connecting deeply with their students to facilitate healing that is empowering, enduring and life transforming.
You know how students come to you with health problems like back pain, cancer, anxiety, depression, injuries and sometimes you're not sure how to teach them safely and effectively? If you undertake our acclaimed Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy, you will learn a framework that you can apply to everyone AND you will gain a full tool kit of Yoga practices that allow you teach anyone no matter what health problems they have.
Complete the face to face modules in a unique intensive style course. Train next to Coolangatta beach, a short drive from the Gold Coast airport. Each training day runs from 9am to 5pm so you have plenty of time to swim, relax and enjoy the beachside location.
Enrolments are now open. Start today. Please contact us to find out more.Join us on this unique journey studying the ancient healing wisdom of yoga therapy.
Enrol in the Graduate Certificate of Yoga Therapy and
• You will learn how yoga can be used as therapy, using sound scientific and yogic principles
• You will gain more confidence so you can work with anyone, no matter what health conditions they have
• You will be one of only 20 students and you will receive personalised attention within a small group setting
• After completing this qualification, you will join the ranks of the small but growing number of highly qualified Yoga therapists in Australia and be at the leading edge of this emerging profession
Undertake the Graduate Certificate in Yoga Therapy and YOU will learn –
Therapeutic approaches to -
• anxiety and depression, addictions and trauma
• nervous system disorders, such as, multiple sclerosis
• bone diseases, such as, osteoporosis
• digestive issues, such as, IBS, colitis
• women’s health
• metabolic disorders, such as, diabetes, obesity
• reproductive and urinary disorders, such as, menopause, PCOS
• auto-immune diseases, such as, rheumatoid arthritis, Chronic Fatigue
• lower back problems
• ankle and foot problems
• shoulder, elbow and wrist problems
• hip and knee joints, including hip replacements
• and many, many more health conditions
“The teaching on the course really is exceptional. I have developed the skills to work confidently in a therapy environment.” Suzanne Ellis, Yoga teacher, NSW
You will learn to use the following therapeutically
• yogic nutrition
“I have immersed myself in a deeper understanding of yoga and its wide spread benefits. I have the knowledge to confidently treat people with a variety of presenting needs. The teachers offer a high level of wisdom and experience and the course gives an opportunity to share and learn from your peers and their traditions.” Tracey Whiting, Yoga teacher, NSW
Act now to secure your place! These courses are popular and will fill quickly!
The teachers on the Gold Course Intensive course are Sal Flynn, Trish David, Louise Godfrey and Liz Williams. To find out more about the teachers, click here.
Enrolments are now open. Please apply soon to avoid disappointment!
The GCYT is also offered in Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney!
Please click here for information about undertaking the GCYT in Brisbane.
Please click here for information about undertaking the GCYT in Sydney.
Please click here for information about undertaking the GCYT in Melbourne.