Yoga and Meditation Retreat in Bhutan Land of the Thunder Dragon 2020
Presented by: Enlightened Events and Bhutan & Beyond
Imagine a sacred journey to Bhutan, the Land of the Thunder Dragon. You will immerse yourself in the majestic stillness of this Himalayan mountain kingdom and be captivated by the spirit and culture of this fascinating country.
RETREAT AND TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
- 13 Yoga, meditation, relaxation and mindfulness sessions
- Internationally acclaimed retreat leader and group facilitator Sal Flynn
- 4 Nights traditional Bhutanese 3 Star hotels and 5 nights 5 star delightful heritage style resort accommodation.
- Destinations include Thimphu City, Punakha Valley and Paro Valley
• Special Lhab Sang Puja (long life ceremony) with monks• Traditional lunch at a Bhutanese farmhouse
• Kyichu Lhakhang, Bhutan’s oldest monastery• Golden Buddha (51 metres high)• Chimi Lhakhang monastery
You will be inspired by this nation which created the Gross National Happiness measurement and is committed to the preservation of culture, ethical governance, economic responsibility and environmental care.• Walking meditation and special pilgrimage to Taktsang Monastery (Tiger’s Nest) –Bhutan’s most sacred monastery• Bhutan is tucked amongst the foothills of the Himalaya• Visit Punakha’s awesome Dzong (medieval castle) - Bhutan’s best!
Mindful Yoga and Meditation Retreat
The elements of Earth and Space are keenly felt in Bhutan. They lie within all of us, ready to be awakened in our
Sal FlynnYour inspirational and highly experienced, retreat leader is Sal Flynn, leading retreat facilitator, Yoga teacher/therapy educator, psychotherapist and mindfulness specialist.
Sal Flynn is a very experienced retreat leader and group facilitator. She is also a highly engaging Yoga therapy educator and mentor. She is a psychotherapist and psychotherapist trainer at the Centre for Existential Practice and formerly at Jansen Newman Institute. Sal is also trained to deliver the
WHY TRAVEL WITH US?
- Your retreat tour is combined with travel to the top cultural and spiritual destinations in Bhutan
- You will experience a retreat with one of Australia’s leading Yoga retreat leaders and group facilitators, Sal Flynn
- Travel with like-minded people
- We work with specialist travel agents who have decades of experience in running group tours to Bhutan
- They provide excellent customer service right from the time of your booking
- and detailed, up to the minute travel advice, including visas, currency, flight booking – critical when travelling to developing countries
- Plus we work directly with travel partners on the ground to ensure you don't have to do anything except immerse yourself in the experience.
Early bird, US$4098.00 per person twin share (for the first 4 bookings received!)Then US$4248.00 per person twin share thereafter.
Single supplement is US$853 per person.
Friday 10 January 2020 - Sunday 19 January 2020
This retreat and cultural tour
This retreat is suitable for you whether you are a beginner or advanced Yoga practitioner.