Yoga and Meditation Retreat and Treasures of Cambodia Tour
Presented by: Enlightened Events and Bhutan and Beyond
Discover the essence of authentic Cambodia.Imagine immersing yourself in Khmer culture and heritage on this journey to cultivate Compassionate Presence and Connection when you join us for a Yoga and Meditation Retreat and visit the Treasures of Cambodia.
RETREAT AND TOUR HIGHLIGHTS:
• Internationally acclaimed retreat leader and group facilitator, Sal Flynn
• Luxurious hotel accommodation
• Destinations include Siem Reap (Angkor Wat), Battambang and Phnom Penh
Cultural Experiences include
• Khmer cuisine cooking class with a professional chef and guided trip to the local market
• Walking tour through traditional Village
• Battambang colonial city visit (French architecture)
• Visit to Oudong, the former royal capital
• Phnom Penh ‘highlights’ tour by cyclo (cycle rickshaw)
• Sunset cruise on the Mekong River
• Apsara, traditional Khmer dance performance
• Experience a meditation class at the Vipassana Dhura Buddhist Meditation Centre
• Private blessing ceremony with Buddhist monks at the Temple of the Lotus Blossoms
• Visit to the sacred sites of Temple of Angkor Wat and the Bayon Temple at Angkor Thom
• Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda tour
Yoga and Mindfulness Retreat – Compassionate Presence and Connection
Immersed in the gentle beauty of Cambodia, your senses will become the doorway to connection and intimacy with your inner and outer worlds.
You will -
• Explore a natural, easeful awareness of our experiences - body, thought, and emotions - with compassionate presence, discovering for ourselves a deeper sense of connection, and peace
• Focus on growing in wisdom and love, and explore profound practices that nurture a resilient and vibrant well-being in our sometimes challenging world
• Explore practices that invite balance of heart and mind, friendliness, and clarity, to set the conditions for wisdom and compassion to arise naturally
• Practice ways of deepening the connection to all the parts of ourselves that can become overlooked in the distraction of our daily life
• Practice mindfulness of the heart and mind through yoga, meditation, walking, eating, breathing, resting and connecting.
Sal Flynn– internationally acclaimed retreat leader
Sal Flynn is a very experienced retreat leader and group facilitator. She is also a highly engaging Yoga therapy educator and mentor. She is a psychotherapist and psychotherapist trainer at the Centre for Existential Practice and formerly at Jansen Newman Institute. Sal is also trained to deliver the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT) programs. Her formal and informal training blends the disciplines of Yoga, psychotherapy, education, contemplative practice, the arts and mind/body awareness practices. Underpinning her work is nearly 30 years of practice and study in the eastern traditions, along with education and internships in Western psychotherapy and Yoga therapies both in Australia and India. Sal Flynn began practicing yoga nearly 30 years ago and her practice is rooted in the tradition of Sri Krishnamacharya.
You will create memories that will last a lifetime and it will be a truly transformative experience.
Independent travel can be challenging. Language, culture and, crowds can make travelling intimidating. We make it easy for you to enjoy the best of Cambodia in a safe and fun way. You will join a group of like minded people and create lasting memories. Come experience the real Cambodia with us.
Secure your place with a $A500 deposit.
Early bird price is US$3198 for full payment by 15 May 2018 early bird.
Full price is US$3298 after this date.
Single Supplement - additional US$833.
8 - 17 November 2018
This retreat and cultural tour is brought you to you by Enlightened Events, leading provider of inspirational Yoga events and Bhutan and Beyond, travel agent specialists.
This retreat is suitable for you whether you are a beginner or advanced Yoga practitioner.
Contact us for more information.